It's safe and simple to sell a vehicle at Auction World!
What You'll Need to Do:
- Bring the vehicle & original title registration to the auction anytime between Tuesday and Thursday.
- A signature & photo ID is required from the registered owner to complete the transfer forms in person.
- Legal obligation to declare mechanical condition.
- Provide the advertising & prime location for the higest exporsure. Huge public attendance for the best sale price.
- Run the vehicle up to 3 auction sales.
- Complete pre & post vehicle sale documents
- Seller to disclose honest and pertinent information on the vehicle.
- Seller to provide a clean detailed vehicle to sell. We offer a detail service to our consignors for a very reasonable price. Full Detail $99.99 & can increase the sale amount!
- Vehicle must contain OVER 1/4 tank of fuel.
- Fully charged working battery.
Payment to the seller will reflect the following:
- A variable seller's fee + GST on the fee. (see seller fee chart)
- Seller's fee is calculated by the winning bid price.
- An ICBC registration/title transfer fee of $28.
- $75 Accident History Report & Lien search.
- A cheque will be issued the following Friday after 1 pm.
|Vehicle Sold Price||Seller Fees|
|$499 or less||$95|
|$18,000 and Over||5%|
We are proud to offer a safe & convenient service to the public, offering the quickest means to selling a vehicle.
Let us take the hassle away, book your vehicle today!
Email us at email@example.com